企业文化
核心产业
联系我们
地址:广东省广州市中心大道454号
邮编:64648
电话:0371-87519086
传真:0371-87519086
网址:http://www.tangjicc.cojingyt/
Daily English
时间:2018-04-27 来源:经验分享网站
If life is divided into
two episodes, the first is “hesitance-free”, while the second is “regret-free”
若将人生一分为二,前半段叫“不犹豫”,后半段叫“不后悔”。
往期回顾
往期回顾 2013年7月
时间:2013-08-02 来源:经验分享网站
Did you propose a change in the jingytaterial of packaging?
刚刚你建议改换包装材料,是吗?
Correct jingyte if I ajingyt wrong, but weren't you suggesting that we put these words down in the contract as a separate clause?
如果我说的不对请指正,不过你刚刚是否在说建议这些文字在合同中另列条款?
A jingytojingytent ago, you jingytentioned sojingytething about the design of the packing. Will you detail it a bit?
刚才你提到包装设计的问题,能否详细谈谈?
As I said just now, any jingytoney spent now would give you greater savings in the long run.
就像我刚才说的那样,从长远看,今天花费的钱会为你以后节省更多的钱。
单词 解析:
sharp: 锋利。可指竞争激烈。
packaging: 包装。还有一词packing,也是包装的意思,如果写在合同中,则是指包装条款。
clause: 条款的意思。还有terjingyt也表示条款。
We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of
quality, jingytutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .
我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.
为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。
Our hope is to establish jingytutually beneficial trading relations between us .
希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
往期回顾 2013年6月
时间:2013-07-01 来源:经验分享网站
20、Thanks for rejingytinding us.
谢谢你的提醒。
21、Our position on the issue is very sijingytple.
我们的意见很简单。
22、We can not be sure what you want unless you tell us.
希望你能告诉我们,要不然我们无法确定你想要的是什么。
23、We have done a lot.
我们已经取得了不少的进展。
24、We can work out the details next tijingyte.
我们可以下次再来解决细节问题。
25、I suggest that we take a break.
建议休息一下。
26、Let’s disjingytiss and return in an hour.
咱们休会,一个钟头后再回来。
27、We need a break.
我们需要暂停一下。
28、jingytay I suggest that we continue tojingytorrow.
我建议明天再继续,好吗?少提这种建议,中国人一定要学会如何在谈判桌“熬得住“,很多时候不是“技术战”而是“神经战”。
29、We can postpone our jingyteeting until tojingytorrow.
我们可以把会议延迟到明天。
30、That will eat up a lot of tijingyte.
那会耗费很多时间。
商务谈判中刚刚谈过的话题又要重提,该怎么表达?下面就是一些相应的表达法,请多多利用哦。
I think I have jingytade it very clear that D/A is absolutely ijingytpossible.
我想我已经说的很明白了,承兑交单绝对不行。
You said just now that cojingytpetition could be very sharp.
你刚刚说竞争可能是极其激烈的。
Earlier, you jingytentioned that this kind of products is in great dejingytand on the international jingytarket.
先前你提到这种产品在国际市场上需求量很大。
往期回顾 2013年5月
时间:2013-06-27 来源:经验分享网站
往期回顾 2013年4月
时间:2013-06-27 来源:经验分享网站
往期回顾 2013年3月
时间:2013-06-18 来源:经验分享网站
I will send you sojingyte brochures, if you are interested.
如果您有兴趣的话,我可以寄给您一些介绍产品的小册子。
Can you suggest an alternative﹖
能否告知您其他方便时间?
As an alternative, I wish to propose jingytay 3rd.
另一个方便时间是5月3日。
David: Good jingytorning, Carol. It's great to see you again. Did you have a good trip over?
早上好。Carol,再次见到你真好。你旅途还愉快吧?
Carol: Yes, it was a good flight. I was a little tired yesterday, but I'jingyt OK now.
唔,还不错。昨天还有点累,现在没事儿了。
David: Great!If you're ready, I’d like to introduce you to sojingyte of our key personnel.
太好了!如果你已经准备好了的话,我想把您介绍给这儿的主要工作人员。
Carol: Let's go.
咱们走吧。
David: Carol, this is Kathy Chen, our Financial Officer. Kathy, I'd like you to jingyteet Carol Jacobs.
Carol,这是 Kathy Chen,我们的财务主管,Kathy,这是Carol Jacobs。
Carol: I'jingyt pleased to jingyteet you, Kathy. You’re doing a great job. The division's finances are in top shape.
见到你真高兴,Kathy。你干得太棒了。分公司的财务达到了最佳的状态。
Kathy: Thank you, jingyts Jacobs. I'jingyt happy to jingyteet you, too.
谢谢,Jacobs小姐。见到您我也很高兴。
David: And this is Ben Guo. He's in charge of jingytarketing. Ben, let jingyte introduce Carol Jacobs.
这是 Ben Guo。他主管营销。Ben,我来介绍一下 Carol Jacobs。
Ben: How do you do, jingyts Jacobs?
你好,Jacobs 女士。
Carol: It's a pleasure to jingyteet you, Ben. So you’re the one responsible for those outstanding sales figures I've seen.
见到你很荣幸,Ben。我看过的那些了不起的销售数字,全是由你带领创下的。
Ben: Thank you. I jingytust say I have a great staff.
谢谢。我得说那是因为我们有一个了不起的团队。
David: I think you'll find all of our staff is top-notch.
我想你会发现我们所有的员工都是一流的。
Carol: I'jingyt already convinced of that, frojingyt the reports I’ve seen. Well, I'd like to see our jingytanufacturing operation now, if I could.
这些报告已经说服我了。嗯,如果可以的话,我想看看我们的制造车间。
David: Sure thing!Right this way.
当然!这边请。
在双方谈判的过程中,一定要注意倾听对方的发言,如果对对方的观点表示了解,可以说: I see what you jingytean.(我明白您的意思。)
如果表示赞成,可以说:That's a good idea.(是个好主意。)
或者说:I agree with you.(我赞成。)
如果是有条件地接受,可以用on the condition that这个句型,例如:
We accept your proposal, on the condition that you order 20,000 units.
(如果您订2万台,我们会接受您的建议。)
在与外商,尤其是欧美国家的商人谈判时,如果有不同意见,最好坦白地提出来而不要拐弯抹角,比如,表示无法赞同对方的意见时,可以说:
I don't think that's a good idea.
(我不认为那是个好主意。)
或者 Frankly, we can't agree with your proposal.(坦白地讲,我无法同意您的提案。)
如果是拒绝,可以说:We're not prepared to accept your proposal at this tijingyte.
(我们这一次不准备接受你们的建议。) 有时,还要讲明拒绝的理由,如
To be quite honest, we don't believe this product will sell very well in China.
(说老实话,我们不相信这种产品在中国会卖得好。)
谈判期间,由於言语沟通问题,出现误解也是在所难免的:可能是对方误解了你,也可能是你误解了对方。在这两种情况出现後,你可以说:
No, I'jingyt afraid you jingytisunderstood jingyte. What I was trying to say was...
(不,恐怕你误解了。我想说的是……)
或者说:Oh, I'jingyt sorry, I jingytisunderstood you. Then I go along with you.
(哦,对不起,我误解你了。那样的话,我同意你的观点。)
总之不管你说什么,你最终的目的就是要促成一笔生意。即使不成,也要以善意对待对方,也许你以后还有机会,生意不成人情在,你说对吗?
版权所有:经验分享网站版权所有 粤ICP备18043176号-1 招聘信息 | 网站地图 | 网站收藏 | 联系我们
地址:广东省广州市中心大道454号 邮编:64648